Waiting On" Wednesday #73: Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber

Wednesday, October 11, 2017










"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating





 

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:


Title:  Legendary (Caraval #2)

By Stephanie Garber

Publication Date: May 29th 2018 by Flatiron Books








Stephanie Garber’s limitless imagination takes flight once more in the colorful, mesmerizing, and immersive sequel to the bestselling and breakout debut Caraval, following Scarlett’s younger sister, Tella, on a journey to the empire’s capital to fulfill a mysterious bargain.






First off isn't the cover absolutely stunningly gorgeous!This book is one of my highly anticipated book for next year, I juat absolutely love and I mean loved and enjoyed Caraval so much. I can't wait to read the sequel next in May. This book is Telly book which I really didn't like her in the first book, but she did kind of grow on my by the end of Caraval that I had to find out what happens to her next in Legendary.



  What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?














No comments:

Post a Comment