Review: Forget Me by K.A. Harrington

Wednesday, October 18, 2017


Title: Forget Me

Series: Stand-Alone

Author: K.A. Harrington

Genre: Young Adult, Mystery, Thriller, Romance

Publication Date: August 7th 2014 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

Format: Hardcover

Source: Library


Rating:








An edge-of-your seat psychological thriller with a romantic twist

On the three-month anniversary of her boyfriend Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to FriendShare to get some closure—but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as "Evan Murphy." She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Only this boy is very much alive.

Digging through layers of secrets and lies, Morgan is left questioning everything she thought she knew about her boyfriend, her town, and even her parents' involvement in this massive web of lies.






I know there are some readers who do not really like this book and I can totally understand why. But I absolutely love and enjoy it. Forget Me really is a young adult, mystery thriller book that I had always read when I was in my early twenty's. But I haven't read many like it since than and I am so glad and happy I check this book out from the library, because it brought back so many nostalgic memories to me while I was reading Forget Me. I first heard about this book back in 2013 or 2014 I really don't remember what year, but when I first heard about it I really wanted to check it out. It was actually one of my WOW pick back in 2013 or 2014, but I never got the chance to check it out because I totally forgot about it until now. I actually saw one of my goodreads friends reading this book and that's when I remember about it. So than I decided to see if my library had it so I can check it out from and my library, and my library sure did had it so than I check it out. I really don't want to go into any details about Forget Me, but I will try to describe it the best that I can without spoiling it for anybody. But Forget Me is about on the third month of Morgan boyfriend Flynn death she was going to upload a photo of Flynn on FriendShare which is like facebook so she can finally have some closure and say her final goodbyes about his death. But the FriendShare actually tag her to a boy name Evan Murphy who looks eerily and almost exactly like her late boyfriend Flynn. So her and her best friend Tony started digging for information about Flynn and Evan backgrounds and that when a lot of things and secrets gets uncovered. Secrets that probably would put Morgan and her family and friends in danger. The closer she finds out to the truth the more dangerous it gets for Morgan. And that's where I am going to leave it off here without spoiling it for anybody. But I really and truly did love this awesome book and especially I love the true and loyal friendship that Morgan and her bestfriend Tony had there where more like sisters than best friend. Plus this book was a great nostalgic book for me as well.














Kim Harrington is an author of 10 books for kids and teens with Scholastic, Penguin, and Sterling. She lives in Massachusetts with her family and is probably reading at this very moment. Her new middle grade series, GAMER SQUAD, releases August 1, 2017.



 




    

No comments:

Post a Comment