Book Blogger Hop #62

Friday, October 20, 2017






Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

 Off the book topic - What is your favorite scary movie? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)


My Answer:

Yes I absolutely love this question because I absolutely love horror films. But my all time favorite scary movies hands down are slasher films. And my absolutely favorite slasher films were when I was back in high school would be the Scream films and I Know What You Did Last Summer films, but only the first and second one of I Know What You Did Last Summer are my all time favorite. I really didn't like the third one because it wasn't with the same actors. And than one scary movie that scare the crap out of me back in my  high school days. I so couldn't sleep that night for school after I finished watching it that day. And that scary movie was House On Haunted Hill. This movie guys just scared the living heck out of me. I just find out this month there is a part 2 and it is called Return to House on Haunted Hill, but I don't know if I am going to watch the second one or not. Heck who am I kidding I am soooo going to watch the second one for sure hopefully soon!








How About You? 



10 comments:

  1. AWESOME picks! I chose It Follows for this weeks prompt. SUCH a creepy movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Erica.

      Delete
  2. I must admit that I've never seen the Scream movies before, but I'm definitely going to check them out!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must Ronyell there absolutely great horror slasher films, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop my friend.

      Delete
  3. I've seen many of those pictured, but I'm not a big horror fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicki.

      Delete
  4. I love Scream! All the talk about the horror movie "rules" are so funny and true. I remember the I Know What You Did Last Summer though it's been ages. Scared me half to death!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know right after I watch the ending of I still know what you did last summer, I was always scared to look under my bed after that scary ending! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Katherine!

      Delete
  5. Ugh, the guy with the hook in I Know What You Did Last Summer! *shivers* Another movie I watched in my teens that freaked me out and put me off scary movies, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I really loved and still do today love slasher films when I was in high school. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicola!

      Delete