Book Blogger Hop #61

Friday, October 13, 2017






Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

Who is your favorite horror/suspense author and why? (submitted by Kitty @ Vicarious Bookworm)



My Answer:

I think Nail Gaiman is a horror author because his books are really creepy so yeah. So I would say my favorite horror author would be Nail Gaiman I just love his books there are so creepy and very atmospheric . I will also say my favorite suspense author which to me she is the queen of Suspense is Mary Higgins Clark. I have read quite a few of her books and I really do love and enjoy her books so much, because there all are very suspenseful and leave you guessing until the very end who the culprit is!




 How About You? 






8 comments:

  1. For some reason, I am not a huge Gaiman fan. (It's weird because I feel like he is someone who I should enjoy, but somehow he's not?!) I haven't read Mary Higgins Clark, but I will have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Shannon.

      Delete
  2. Interesting pick. I went with King, but I don't read a lot of horror these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicki!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes I just adore Mary Higgins Clark books they leave me guessing until the very end. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Erica!

      Delete
  4. Oh I agree with Neil Gaiman I think. But also Patrick Ness, though I've only read one book by him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Annemieke.

      Delete