Waiting On" Wednesday #72: Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve #2) by Marissa Meyer (Author), Stephen Gilpin (Illustrations), Douglas Holgate (Illustrator)

Wednesday, September 20, 2017










"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating





 

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 





Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:


Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve #2)

By Marissa Meyer (Author), Stephen Gilpin (Illustrations), Douglas Holgate (Illustrator)

Publication Date: January 30th 2018 by Feiwel & Friends







Iko – an audacious android and best friend to the Lunar Queen Cinder – has been tasked with hunting down Alpha Lysander Steele, the leader of a rogue band of bioengineered wolf-soldiers who threaten to undo the tenuous peace agreement between Earth and Luna. Unless Cinder can reverse the mutations that were forced on them years before, Steele and his soldiers plan to satisfy their monstrous appetites with a massacre of the innocent people of Earth.

And to show he’s serious, Steele is taking hostages.

Cinder and Kai, Scarlet and Wolf, Cress and Thorne, and Winter and Jacin all feature in this epic new battle. But it is Iko who must face her deepest fears when she uncovers the truth about her own unusual programming.







Ohh I absolutely love graphic novels and I loved and enjoyed the first volume of Wires and Nerves, that I so can't wait to read this book when it comes out in January 2018!






     



4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first one but I really want to. Maybe I'll save it for when this one comes out so I can read them back to back.
    I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick Aneta I hope you enjoy this as well when you get the chance! :D

      Delete
  2. I have the first book! I haven't read it yet though. Actually the only Meyer books I've read are Cinder and Heartless, both of which were very good. I will try this series at some point. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Katiria. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick Alyssa. I hope you enjoy the first book of this series. Because I absolutely loved it! :D

      Delete