Book Blogger Hop #57

Friday, September 15, 2017





Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

Have you ever bought a more expensive edition of a book, when a cheaper edition was available, just because you preferred the cover of the more expensive one? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of )


My Answer:

Nope I do not buy any expensive editions in books I absolutely love great book covers, but I really don't have the money or the means to buy expensive edition in books. I really wish I could buy them, but I can't.



How About You? 




11 comments:

  1. I stick with the one I have even though there may be a prettier one. :)

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Elizabeth. I wish I can buy just one, but I will not buy any books that or $19.00 plus more even if it has a gorgeous cover. Sorry it just not my thing.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes I wish I could but I can't plus I don't buy books that are $19.00 or plus that just too much for one book. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Ronyell.

      Delete
  3. Same here. I'd rather buy two books to read rather than only get one for the sake of a cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Don't know how I ended up with two 'rathers' then. Sorry!

      Delete
    2. Yes I know right I am the same way as well Nicki, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop.

      Delete
  4. If it's a book I really really love, then sometimes. Not always. I don't have as much money as I want to spend on books as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's understandable wish I could but I will not buy just one book for $19.00 or more just for a gorgeous cover. Sorry it just not my thing. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Elizabeth.

      Delete
  5. I don't think so but I AM tempted to buy a new set of the Harry Potter books just because I love the new covers so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too I so wish that I could buy the new Harry Potter set as well, but sadly I can't. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicola.

      Delete