"Waiting On" Wednesday #36: The Graces by Laure Eve

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

 


 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating
 
 

 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 






Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:
 
 
 The Graces
 
By Laure Eve
 
Publication Date: September 1st 2016 by Faber & Faber
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone said the Graces were witches.

They moved through the corridors like sleek fish, ripples in their wake. Stares followed their backs and their hair.

They had friends, but they were just distractions. They were waiting for someone different.

All I had to do was show them that person was me.


Like everyone else in her town, River is obsessed with the Graces, attracted by their glamour and apparent ability to weave magic. But are they really what they seem? And are they more dangerous than they let on?

This beautifully-written thriller will grip you from its very first page.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been wanting too read a book with witches in them for a long time now and this one really looks and sounds absolutely amazing and fantastic! Plus I haven't read a book by this author yet.
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this but I hope you get to read it soon :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Kim. :D

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this one but I hope you enjoy it!

    Check our wow

    Leydy @ OUAT

    P.S
    Enter this fandom giveaway!
    FANDOM COLLIDE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Leydy! :D

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds interesting :)

    Happy Reading!
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    Peyton @A Bookish Mess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right the synopsis and cover is what drew me into the book. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this one. Sounds great!! Fantastic pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Angel! :D

      Delete
  5. I love the seashells! I've not heard of this book but I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it, Katiria. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I love the seashells as well! Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa! :ad

      Delete
  6. Oh yes that synopsis has me curious! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the synopsis really intrigued me too! Thank you for stopping by my blog Kim. :D

      Delete
  7. I just looked at this yesterday I think trying to figure out if I wanted to read it. There are so many books and I can't request them all. I hope you really love it! And thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog Tressa! :D

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds like it could be a good one! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for stopping by my WOW last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog Lisa! :D

      Delete