Featured & Follow Friday #30 & Book Blogger Hop #3

Friday, May 13, 2016

 
 
THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.
 
 
 
The Post Prompt:
 

10 book blurbs that got you hooked.

submitted by Dariel Raye



My Answer:


1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins:

Winning will make you famous. Losing means certain death.


2. Fated by Alyson Noel:

Until now, he's existed only in her dreams -
but fate is about to bring them together.




3. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer:

Earth, Fire, Air, Water – they are more than you dream.


4. Ten by Gretchen McNeil:

SHHHH!
Don't spread the word!
Three-day weekend. Party at White Rock House on Henry Island.
You do NOT want to miss it.



5. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson:

Everything is different  


6. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

MACKENZIE AND AMY WERE BEST FRIENDS.
UNTIL AMY WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED.



7. Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey

She’s running from the law, and the law wants her bad.


8. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to be some kind of hero.


9. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

"Hi, I'm the guy who reads your e-mail, and also, I love you . . . "


10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Mara Dyer believes life can't get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

 
 


Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



The Week Question:

 Is there a reason why you choose Blogger over WordPress or a different platform?(submitted by Elizabeth)



My Answer:

Actually no there was no specific reason why I choose Blogger from different platforms. I just really like Blogger better than WordPress and other platform. I think it is much more easier for me too deal with Blogger because I've been having some issues leaving comments on other blogs that are using WordPress than on Blogger.



 
 
 
 

How About You? 


Please Follow Me

EVERYTHING IS ON THE SIDEBAR AS WELL:

 
 
 


 GFC
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 



 




















































































































































































































































































































































































 



























 
 









































































 


 

16 comments:

  1. They are blurbs set to hook readers! I've only read a couple of them though, unfortunately. Many are on my TBR though. Someday! :-) Old bloglovin' follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes blurbs always hook me as well. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Elemental looks like the best of them all, I've been wanting to read it for quite some time.

    Lovely list! :) New GFC follower.

    Ella @Naga Sanctuary
    If you'd like to check out my FF as well, here's the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes The Elemental series is really a great series but I haven't finish reading the whole series yet, I really need too re-read the whole series again from the very beginning again too remember what happen in the books. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  3. I chose blogger over wordpress too, it's just way simpler. And I'm already following you. :)

    A lot of these are on my to read list, I've wanted to read Attachments but I sort of forgot. Maybe I should look at it again...

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the same reason why I choose Blogger as well too me Blogger is way more easier than Wordpress. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  4. Blogger was the only one I knew about so I use it and stay with it.

    I know what you mean about not being able to comment on Word Press Blogs. I made myself a skeleton Word Press Blog so I could comment.

    Nice to see you on the Book Blogger Hop. I hope you join us each week.

    Happy Friday!!

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. I really don't want too make a wordpress acct up for only too comment on wordpress blogs but it looks like in the future I my need too make a wordpress acct up.

      Delete
  5. Now that you mention it I also have problems leaving comments on wordPress.
    Sportochick’s Musings Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had too stop following some blogs that have Wordpress because I tried to leave a comment on there blogs but it does not show on there blog. And that really gets on my nerves I don't want the owner of the blog to think that I am ignoring them in any way. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  6. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell sounds intriguing! Great picks! :) Old Follower Check out my F&F post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Attachment was my first Rainbow Rowell book that I read and it was my most favorite of all time that year it came out. It really is an amazing and fantastic book! Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  7. Those blurbs really do grab you. I think my favorite is the one from Dorothy Must Die. Now I want to go read the book. :-)

    I am happy with Blogger, and have been for the past several years. It really is easy to use, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree with you about Blogger and Dorothy Must Die was an amazing and fantastic book for me the blurb really drew me into the story. So I had too check it out. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  8. Love the Hunger Games blurb! Such a good book. I have Dorothy Must Die as my current read but haven't had a chance to get past the first chapter yet. It'll happen soon, though!

    Thanks for stopping by! Following back on Bloglovin, GFC, and Twitter

    Happy reading! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Are Very Welcome & Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog!

      Delete