Blogging Break!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016



 
Hello my dear friends yes unfortunately I will be going on a Blogging Break starting today. Let me start at the beginning why I am going to go on a little hiatus. In the end of January when there were a snow storm in NJ I was taking my pup out late at night to do her business unfortunately the front of my apt complex where I live at was not shovel. So I had to take my pup out in the deep snow but clumsy me slip on ice and than I twisted my rt knee and fell right on my back in front of my apt complex . Now I did had back pain for almost a week and than the pain went away but my knee pain started a couple of days after the fall. And I was in so much pain I couldn't walk on my rt knee mind you my rt knee is my bad knee which I had already had surgery on it a couple of years ago. I went to my orthopedic dr and he sent me to do physical therapy for two months in a row but nothing was working on my knee was still in bad shape. So now my orthopedic dr says it is unavoidable that I have too go through surgery once again on my bad rt knee. Which I am going to get my surgery this Wednesday. I will be going to my parents house today so I can recover at there house but my parents don't have no internet so I will not be online at all for almost a month. I am going to try too come back at the end of June if possible if not I will most definitely will be back the first week of July. I will absolutely miss you all when I am recovering for surgery at my parents house. But I will be very happy catching up on my reads I already have my bag packed with full of books that I am taking to my parents house. Please pray for me and wish me luck I would really appreciate it! I wish you all have a great, wonderful a blessed month. Take care now and God Bless until I come back again hopefully soon!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you Kati! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the well wishes Angel I am finally back home and recovery at home and I am doing so much better! :D

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! Katiria, I'm so sorry to hear all of this! I really hope the surgery goes well and you'll be back on your feet (literally and metaphorically speaking) in no time. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! You're in my prayers! <3

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the well wishes and prayers Alyssa I am already back at my home and recovery quite nicely at home, and the great news is I am already on my feet and walking around my house without using sometimes the cane. Yay for that! lol :D

      Delete