"Waiting On" Wednesday #30: Frozen by L.A. Casey

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

 


 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating
 
 

 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 





 



Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:
 
 
Frozen
 
By L.A. Casey
 
Publication Date: April 19th 2016 by Montlake Romance
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There’s one must-have toy this Christmas, and Neala Clarke has told her niece Charli she’ll get it for her. Never mind that she’s got less than a week and it looks like everywhere is sold out. She’s promised Charli a Fire Princess doll—and Neala is a woman of her word.

Darcy Hart is a people-pleaser. So when his adorable six-year-old nephew, Dustin, asks for a particular doll at the last minute, he says yes. Luckily for Darcy, there’s one left in stock at the local toy store. Unluckily for Darcy, he’s not the only person who wants it—and his rival is the one woman who’s immune to his charms.

Neala and Darcy have loved to hate each other since they were kids, and they’re both willing to do whatever it takes to get that doll. This can’t possibly end well for both of them…can it?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because it's freaking L.A. CASEY! I have her Slater Brother Series up to date but I have not read the books yet, because I am waiting for the last two books of the Slater Brother Series too come out than I can binge read all of them together. I follow L.A. Casey on FB and she has a witty and sarcastic humor and a great personality. I just know I am going to love and enjoy her books! Plus this one looks and sounds really funny and absolutely amazing. I am going to be honest here I will buy anything that L.A. Casey has written!    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

8 comments:

  1. The cover isn't thaaat great and I haven't read any of this author's previous books, but the synopsis does sound amazing! Hope you enjoy it, Kati!

    Check out my WoW post here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Ruzaika! :D

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of this one and I'm not really a contemporary reader, but this does sound quite cute and fun! I hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :D

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of this one, Katiria! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it. :)

    ave a fabulous week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa! :D

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this, but it sounds good. I hope you enjoy it!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Aditi! :D

      Delete