Teaser Tuesday #26: Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows #1) by Sophie Jordan

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Books And A Beat Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows #1)
 
By Sophie Jordan
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teaser:
 
THE ECLIPSE SPANNED all my life. It invaded everything. A deep, seeping blackness that poured into every crack and fissure like pooling blood. The darkness was especially dense outside my tower, sliding like ink to where I stood on the light balcony, listening to the hum of hungry insects and animals. And Them.
 
Pg. 1
 
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great teaser of what I think is the beginning from when I read it :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and yes that is the very beginning of the book I absolutely love this amazing book, but the ending was pure brutal! lol Thank you for stopping by my blog Louisa! :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh, loving that teaser! Thanks for sharing :)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog Zareena!

      Delete