Book Traveling Thursdays #4: Villians You Love To Hate

Thursday, March 3, 2016








Today is thursday which means that is Book Traveling Thursdays, a weekly meme created by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much and Danielle @ Danielle’s Book Blog. This weekly meme consists in picking a book related to the weekly theme that is announced in the group Goodreads page (if you want to join click here) at the beginning of each month. After that you can write a blog post where you explain why you choose that book and choose different covers from different countries. To make it a little bit easy you are going to choose different editions of the original cover, the cover from your country, your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover. This weeks theme is because some books have amazing villains choose a book with a character you love to hate!




For this week BTT I choose Replica  (Replica Trilogy #1) by Jenna Black the villains of these book series are really insane and cold hearted that chills goes done my spine just thinking about them. Now there is only one book cover edition too this great trilogy and I will like too apologize for that there are not many book covers edition's yet for this awesome book that I love!  
 
 
 
 
Original Cover
 
 
I am sorry that there is only one edition book cover for this awesome book I wish there where more cover editions for this book. Because it really is an amazing book but here it is. The villains of this book totally creeps me out and I just shiver every time I think about them. There are truly insane and pure cruel and cold hearted too the core villains especially The Chairmen of Paxco Nate's father who for the life of me I can't remember his name and Dick Mosley. Just just there are pure dark and evil that I so despise them so much I tell you!  
 
 

Which Book That You Love Too Hate The Villains?

No comments:

Post a Comment