Book Traveling Thursdays #3: Underhyped Book

Thursday, February 25, 2016





 
 
 
Today is thursday which means that is Book Traveling Thursdays, a weekly meme created by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much and Danielle @ Danielle’s Book Blog. This weekly meme consists in picking a book related to the weekly theme that is announced in the group Goodreads page (if you want to join click here) at the beginning of each month. After that you can write a blog post where you explain why you choose that book and choose different covers from different countries. To make it a little bit easy you are going to choose different editions of the original cover, the cover from your country, your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover. This weeks theme is Choose an underhyped book that you think everyone should read.


This week Book Traveling Thursday I pick My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey. I absolutely love and adore The Drake Chronicles. That I really haven't seen or heard any reviews about this book in other book blogs.
 
 
 
 
 
Original Cover
 
 
I am kind of meh with the original cover of the first book of the Drake Chronicles, To me the model is a little older to  portray as Solange Drake who is a teenager.
 
 
 
 
 
USA Cover
 
 
As you can tell they did changed the title and cover but  I think both title and cover fits perfect with the book. And I absolutely love it much better.
 
 
 
 
Favorite Covers
 
 
1. Italy Cover, 2. France Cover  
 
The Italian cover looks exactly like the USA cover that I really love but the font of the Italian cover caught my eye and isn't the French cover gorgeous the flower is so beautiful! 
 
 
 
 
 
Least Favorite Covers
 
 
Serbia Cover
 
I can't put my finger on why I don't like this cover but I think it is that the cover is at a cemetery and it looks like a historical romance book and not a paranormal romance book.  
 
 
 
 
Other Countries Covers
 
 
 
 
1. Poland Cover, 2. Thailand Cover, 3. Czech Republic Cover
 
 
 
 
   

   
Which Book Do You Thinks Is Underhyped?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment