Book Traveling Thursdays #2: Book That Made You Ugly Cry

Thursday, February 18, 2016

 
 
 
Today is thursday which means that is Book Traveling Thursdays, a weekly meme created by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much and Danielle @ Danielle’s Book Blog. This weekly meme consists in picking a book related to the weekly theme that is announced in the group Goodreads page (if you want to join click here) at the beginning of each month. After that you can write a blog post where you explain why you choose that book and choose different covers from different countries. To make it a little bit easy you are going to choose different editions of the original cover, the cover from your country, your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover. This weeks theme is Crying is not always bad. Choose a book that made you ugly cry.
 
 
For This week theme I pick The Lovely Bones. This book not only mad me ugly cry it completed gutted me and broke my heart into a million pieces!
 
 
 
 
Original Cover
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love this simple blue cover with the bracelet on the from which the bracelet is very symbolic in the book. 
 
 
 
 
USA Cover
 
 
I can't find the original cover of The Lovely Bones in any store's where I live at in the US. I only find this movie-tie in cover which I am kind of ok with.
 
 
 
 
Favorite Covers
 
                Portugal Cover                         Sweden Cover                           Russia   Cover                       
 
 
 
 
UK Cover
 
 
 
I absolutely love all four covers they all are very beautiful and gorgeous too me. I think they all fit perfect for the book, but my all time favorite cover is the Russian Cover.
 
 
 
Least Favorite Covers
 
                Finland Cover                            Turkey Cover                                 German Cover
 
 
 
I really don't like these covers the girls on the cover looks a little to young to be  Susie  who is a teenager. And some of the color tone of the covers don't fit the book, especially Finland cover. I really don't like the all green tone of the cover.
 
 
 
What Book Made You Ugly Cry?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment