Featured & Follow Friday #9: A Book You Hated

Friday, October 9, 2015


 

THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.

 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and ayou must follow the hosts (
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

 

Question of the Week: 

Name a book you hated. – Bookish Findings

The Office Of Mercy By Ariel Djanikian

Ok there  is actually two books that I so didn't enjoyed at all. But the main book I really dislike was The Office Of Mercy . Now I have read unlikable characters before like the characters in  Gone Girl which I absolutely loved that book . But the characters in this book really  frustrated and got on my nerves all the time while reading it. I almost dnf it but didn't. because the plot was really intriguing and interesting. But I really didn't like the concept of the book. At the end I did finished reading it. Which I absolutely felt totally bad for giving it a lower rating and critical review. Now I am extremely picky picking out books I always read the synopsis before I buy a book.

 


How About You?
 
 

 
 
Please Follow Me:

 



 




 


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 


10 comments:

  1. I've not read that one. I get what you mean though. My pick was one I DNFed. I just could not get past how much I hated the characters. It's the only book I DNFed so far this year, so you know I really hated it! ;-) Old follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right even though I really didn't like the concept about this book. But the plot was really intriguing and I thought that it was going to pull through for me but unfortunately it didn't. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I tend to push through with books I hate. I feel like helps me decide what or how not to write in my our stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you I think it would help writers with there stories as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read this one but thanks for mentioning it. I just started following you on Google Friends and Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following and stopping by my blog. I am going to follow you back as well. :)

      Delete
  4. My list of dislikes can go on and on but I'm glad yours is so short. That means you've read far more good books than bad. Lucky you :) I'm not so lucky. I guess I have to get better at not getting sucked in by pretty covers. New bloglovin' follower :)
    Here's my FFF:Jazmen@ThisGirlReadsAlot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know what you mean so many times a pretty book cover can sometimes deceive us. That's why I always read the synopsis before I buy the book. If I enjoy the synopsis than I will buy the book. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I will follow you back as well. :)

      Delete
  5. I don't have too many, but usually when I do it is because it is an author I love and I keep reading hoping it will get better.

    New Bloglovin follower, you can find me at https://burnsthroughherbookshelf.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I will follow you back as well. :)

      Delete