Teaser Tuesday #7: Castle in the Air (Howl's Moving Castle #2) by Diana Wynne Jones

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers



47520

Castle In The Air (Howl's Moving Castle #2)

By Diana Wynne Jones







My Teasers


Teaser #1

"I might squeeze another forty-five gold from the sole of my left shoe," Abdullah replied. "That I keep for emergencies, and it is my pitiful all."

Pg 8



Teaser #2

"What happened?" Asked Abdullah.
"Some thieving boys spilled all my squid," Jamal said. "My whole day's stock down in the dirt, lost, gone!"

Pg 9




What Are Your Teasers For This Week?

2 comments:

  1. so sad about re: second squid. how disappointing!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know right thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete