Book Blog Break & Life Update!

Friday, June 14, 2019








He my lovely friends as both photo's and the title says on this post I am taking a blogging break, because I am having surgery next week on Thursday. All I can say I am having major surgery that will change me life for the long run but for the better  please don't worry I don't have anything life threaten but I am going to have this surgery for a better and healthier new me. Since I am having major surgery I don't know when I will be back because I know I will be in and out of it during recovery at my house but I should be back by the end of July or the beginning of August. Much hugs and love go out too all my followers and please pray for me that everything will go well for me during surgery and recover time. I have complete faith in God it will go greatly for me for this major change but a little prayer will be much appreciated for me as well.




Take Care & God Bless To All My Followers!


1 comment: