Spotlight: Clarissa's Warning by Isobel Blackthorn

Wednesday, January 16, 2019



Hello, my friends today I am doing a spotlight on Clarissa's Warning by Isobel Blackthorn. I hope you enjoy the spotlight!







Title: Clarissa's Warning

By Isobel Blackthorn

Genre: Gothic Mystery

Publication Date: November 30th, 2018 by Creativia 







Clarissa's Warning is set in the Canary Islands on the desert island of Fuerteventura.

A lottery jackpot changes Claire Bennett’s life.

She buys an ancient stone ruin on the island of her dreams. Her mystic aunt Clarissa warns her of danger, but Claire pays no heed.

Soon after moving to the idyllic island, Claire is confronted by a mystery. As the sinister story of her home slowly uncovers, Claire enters a world of inexplicable events and ordeals. Someone or something doesn’t want her there.

But is it really a curse, or is there something else behind the events?











Author Isobel Blackthorn




Isobel Blackthorn is a prolific Australian novelist of dark psychological thrillers, mysteries and contemporary fiction. A Londoner by birth, Isobel has a passion for the Canary Islands, her former home.







You are most welcome!

17 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I would've picked this one up on my own but it looks interesting!!

    xx Melissa
    http://melissasfandomworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Melissa.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Christina.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. This sounds well worth a read. I have to be honest and say that I would not have picked it up if I was going by the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about the book cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog friend.

      Delete
  5. Interesting.curses? Strange lottos? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right I thought the synopsis sounded very intriguing as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Kat.

      Delete
  7. I like the sound of this book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  8. This definitely sounds intriguing :) Not one I would have grabbed on my own, though. The cover doesn't really do anything for me. But it sounds like an enjoyable read. Great spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Megan.

      Delete
  9. Many thanks for sharing this! I have only now had a chance to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete