Unique Blogger Award

Monday, May 7, 2018





I was nominated by Nikki of Saturday Nite Reader  blog for the Unique Blogger Award a few months ago I am so sorry Nikki for doing this tag so late I do deeply apoligize for that. If you haven't check out Nikki blog please do she really is a sweet and fun book blogger she does read a lot of fiction, historical fiction, and suspense books but she is also open to any genres like me. I absolutely love reading her fun and great reviews on her book blog so please check her book blog out. And Thank you so much Nikki for taging me in this fun tag.


I don't know who to tag because I love all my book bloggers friends and I don't now who already did this tag already. So I will say I tag anybody who wants to do this fun tag.



Here are the questions you need to answer and then keep the fun going by tagging other bloggers.

  1. If you could interview ANY author (famous / not, Indie / traditional published), who would it be and why?
  2. What is your favorite part of blogging?
  3. What is one of your biggest goals for your blog?
  4. Do you have a blogger who inspires you to keep blogging? If so, who? And what about them inspires you?
  5. What was your favorite book as a child?



Now let the fun begin!


1. If you could interview ANY author (famous / not, Indie / traditional published), who would it be and why?

My Answer:
Oh wow there is so many authors that I love that it is really hard to just pick one but the author I would love to interview would be Marissa Meyer. I just would love to pick her brain because I absolutely love her Lunar Chronicles Series so much and I so miss the world and the characters so much!



2. What is your favorite part of blogging?

My Answer:

I just love doing reviews and interacting with my fellow readers and book bloggers friends on my blog. 



3. What is one of your biggest goals for your blog?

My Answer:

One of my goals is to that I would love to join in book challanges. I have always wanted to join in book challenges, but I never have the time to do them. But maybe one day I can join one or a few book challenges because I know there are so much fun!



4. Do you have a blogger who inspires you to keep blogging? If so, who? And what about them inspires you?

My Answer:

I have to say the same thing that Nikki answer for this question I am really inspired by all the book bloggers in the Book Bloggers Group on facebook. All of the book bloggers in this group are all amazing, fun and aw inspiring, I just love checking out all the different book blogs on there. Please do check this facebook group out it really is an amazing group to join.


5. What was your favorite book as a child?

My Answer:

I have read many books when I was a child the little golden books, disney princess books including Dr .Suess books. But my absolutely  and all time favorite book that I read as a child would be Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman I always grab this book in school and always read it during classes. 









28 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!
    I too have thought about taking a book challenge often. Not happened so far :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it really is hard to commit to a book challenge when real life gets in the way, but here's hoping that one day we can do a book challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. I think I'll do this! Soon hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a very fun tag to do Ankys thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  3. YEAH!!!!! I am so glad you got to it! XO

    Thank you for your sweet introduction, you are too kind. I am also down to joining a few book challenges - if I run across any, I will make sure and let you know. Or, we can start our own Book Bloggers Reading Challenge!! That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for nominated me in this super fun tag Nikki please do let me know of any fun book challenges I would love to join them, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. Congrats :) What fun answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you this was a super fun tag to do, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Floryie.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you I had super fun time doing this tag, thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  6. Fun tag, and are you my mother was the first book I ever read, laughed at it so hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know right I absolutely love and adore that book when I was a kid I always ask the teacher to read it all the time in class. lol thank you so much for stopping by my blog Michelle.

      Delete
  7. Congrats sweet girl, and thanx for the shout out - XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are very welcome any time I can help the group out I will, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my dear friend.

      Delete
  8. Such a fun tag! I adored Are You my Mother? when I was younger as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes I'm glad I am not the only one who loved and adore Are You My Mother? book, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  9. Great tag! I love the Book Bloggers group on Facebook too. It's full of amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true Bentley I met a lot of great and amazing book bloggers on that Facebook group as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Bentley.

      Delete
  10. Congrats!!Dr. Seuss is awesome (Still is!!) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Dr. Seuss is sure is still awesome to this day, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Joyce.

      Delete
  11. Congratulations! It was nice learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I just love doing these fan tags, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Heidi.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you it was a lot of fun doing this fun tag, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  13. It's nice to get to know you! I quite like your blog design. What are book challenges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much a book challenge is like a reading challenge where book bloggers or booktubers host a challenge for readers who can read any amount of books that they can read from a specific list of challenges they make. Like for example a summer book challenge can be read a book that is set during the summer time or read a book that has a summer book cover on it etc. That's what a book challenge is to me thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  14. I cannot tell you how many times I read Are You My Mother to my oldest daughter. It was one of her favorites and she asked for it every night. I enjoyed making the different voices and to this day we laugh about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes I absolutely laugh all the time when the teacher always read Are You My Mother? book during class, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Terri.

      Delete