Can't-Wait Wednesday #4: Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves #1) by Mary E. Pearson

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

When I first started book blogging back in 2015 I starting to participate in  “Waiting On Wednesday”  that was a weekly meme that was originally created by Breaking The Spine.  Unfortunately Breaking the Spine is no longer hosting so I’m now linking my posts up to Wishful Endings Can’t Wait Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop over, link up and check out what books everyone else is waiting for.


  Here Is My Can't Wait Wednesday Pick For The Week:
Title: Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves #1)
By Mary E. Pearson
Publication Date: August 7th, 2018 by Henry Holt & Company
A new novel in the New York Times–bestselling Remnant Chronicles universe, in which a reformed thief and the young leader of an outlaw dynasty lock wits in a battle that may cost them their lives—and their hearts.

When the patriarch of the Ballenger empire dies, his son, Jase, becomes its new leader. Even nearby kingdoms bow to the strength of this outlaw family, who have always governed by their own rules. But a new era looms on the horizon, set in motion by a young queen, which makes her the target of the dynasty's resentment and anger.

At the same time, Kazi, a legendary former street thief, is sent by the queen to investigate transgressions against the new settlements. When Kazi arrives in the forbidding land of the Ballengers, she learns that there is more to Jase than she thought. As unexpected events spiral out of their control, bringing them intimately together, they continue to play a cat and mouse game of false moves and motives in order to fulfill their own secret missions.
I haven't read the Remnant Chronicles yet, but I really want too read it soon. Since this book is set in the same universe of the Remnant Chronicles. I absolutely love fantasy books and this one looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and right up my alley. 

34 comments:

  1. So I haven't read the Remnant Chronicles yet either but I had hoped to get to them in 2018 so good luck to both of us and then we have more in the universe to look forward to win!!! My CWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Eve.

      Delete
  2. I still have to catch up with the Remnant Chronicles but this one sounds good!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it sounds absolutely amazing, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Bee.

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to try her books and her other series looks so good, nice to see she's writing a new series in the same universe. I need to get to these...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me two I read her Jenna Fox Chronicles book series and I absolutely love that series, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Greg.

      Delete
  4. Oh my, another new one for me -- including the Remnant Chronicles! And what an intricate beuatiful cover this is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cover is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Verushka.

      Delete
  5. I hadn’t heard of this one, thank you for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Nikki.

      Delete
  6. This sounds good. I still need to catch up on the Remnant Chronicles, but this is definitely motivation to get started. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I really need too read the Ramnant Chronicles soon, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW.

      Delete
  7. I wasn't a fan of the Remnant Chronicles and stopped after the first book. However, I really hope you like this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Barb.

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of this one or the Remnant Chronicles, but it looks like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the Remnant Chronicles yet, but I heard they are amazing things about that series. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  9. This sounds like an interesting read, too bad it's such a wait for it to be published.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the wait is going to be pure torture! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Randi.

      Delete
  10. This sounds really good! I am going to have to check out The Remnant Chronicles now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenea.

      Delete
  11. This sounds like a great fantasy read. I have to put this on my TBR. I hope you get the chance to read it soon.

    Mary Can’t Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't heard of this before, or the Remnant Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a young adult book series. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jo.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. It's a fantasy young adult book series. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog DJ.

      Delete
  14. Oh this one looks sooooooo up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Terri.

      Delete
  15. I was just looking at this one last night and it seems like it's going to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it looks and sounds absolutely amazing, thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Yes August 7th sounds so far away, but it is actually in a couple of months. Plus August is my birthday month. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Terrie.

      Delete
  17. Love the look and sound of this book. I'll have to look out for it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance too read it, thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete