"Waiting On" Wednesday #65: The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions #1) by Michelle Hodkin

Wednesday, May 17, 2017










"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


 
What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 


 
Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:


The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions #1)

By Michelle Hodkin

Publication Date: November 7th 2017 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers










In the first book of the Shaw Confessions, the companion series to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer novels, old skeletons are laid bare and new promises prove deadly. This is what happens after happily ever after.

Everyone thinks seventeen-year-old Noah Shaw has the world on a string.

They’re wrong.

Mara Dyer is the only one he trusts with his secrets and his future.

He shouldn’t.

And both are scared that uncovering the truth about themselves will force them apart.

They’re right.






I just can't wait to read more about Noah Shaw especially I need too know answers about the so many unanswered questions that left in the last book of the Mara Dyer Trilogy. Plus too see where Mara and Noah relationships heads!





What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

  



4 comments:

  1. This one is really popular this week. I haven't read the original trilogy yet but hopefully I can get to it before this one comes out.
    Great choice this week.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love and enjoy the mara dyer trilogy I just can't wait for this book too come out, thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick Aneta!

      Delete
  2. I have read the first book of Mara Dyer but i couldn't really get into it :/ I was pretty irritated with myself cause everyone loved it! I did really like Noah though :P Great post!
    Kariny @kariny's book frenzy
    P.s I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to join :) http://karinysteenbooxfrenz.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-best-kind-of-magic-tourgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's is totally ok that you didn't like the first book some books are not for everybody and I totally understand that reason. Thank you so much for stopping by my wow pick.

      Delete