Featured & Follow Friday #46 & Book Blogger Hop #19

Friday, October 21, 2016






THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.





Post Prompt:

What are the most important qualities of a book boyfriend? Via Charlie




My Answer:

Ohhhh I really love this week prompt question. The best quality for me for a book boyfriend is he has to be quite nerdy that he really loves to geek out, but yet he is also an alpha male in the sometime who is very loyal and very proactive to his partner. Now I have only read a few books with these qualities that I love as well I have read male characters with these qualities separately. But I really loves these two qualities together and when I find books with these qualities together in a book boyfriend there are always a gem for me to find.  













Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer






This Week Question:

Halloween Edition: Instead of giving out candy to trick-or-treaters, you're going to give out homemade bookmarks. What would the bookmarks look like? (submitted by Billy)

My Answer:

If I would to gift out homemade bookmarks to trick or treaters on Halloween (which is a brilliant idea to do for Halloween). The bookmark would look like exactly what I have on my book blog header with the same color and my book blog name including some of my favorite book quotes. That how would my homemade bookmarks would look like.  


How About You?


Please Follow Me 



EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AS WELL:



9 comments:

  1. You have good choices in book boyfriends! New follower Bloglovin' Here's our FFF http://wp.me/p5Q4Dh-2na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea for the bookmarks. Love the idea about quotes on them.

    I hope you are having a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Elizabeth.

      Delete
  3. Ooo, sneaky promotion and a great treat. I love your idea. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Shandy Jo.

      Delete
  4. agree with your answer!! love nerdy/geeky guys :) New bloglovin' follower!

    Here’s my Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol my other link is not working so here you go :) http://bit.ly/2exHhs5

      Delete
    2. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog Shantal.

      Delete