Featured & Follow Friday #36 & Book Blogger Hop #9

Friday, July 22, 2016


THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.


THE POST prompt:

What are two of your favorite Book to Movie adaptations?

  • submitted by Peyton @A Bookish mess
My Answer:

oHH THIS QUESTION IS REALLY EASY FOR MY TWO FAVORITE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATIONs IS THE HUNGER GAME MOVIES AND THE MAZE RUNNER MOVIES. I ABSOLUTELY  LOVE BOTH BOOKS AND MOVIES EQUELY! and I can't wait too see the last installment of the maze runner movie.









Book Blogger Hop




Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer









This Week Question:


Do you always put a book cover in your posts when you are mentioning books or just text? (submitted by Elizabeth)








My Answer:


I always put the book on my post because I would like the reader too know which book I am talking about. Because I know some bloggers just do text, but I always like too see the cover of the book there are talking about too see what kind of book it is and too know if I ever heard or seen the book before.






How About You? 




Please Follow Me





EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AS WELL:







































































































































































































17 comments:

  1. I want to watch The Maze Runner, it seems very interesting.

    New Bloglovin follower. Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of the movies are absolutely fantastic! Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  2. I had Hunger Games on my list, as well. I've never read the Maze Runner or seen the movie, although I love Dylan O'Brien in Teen Wolf.

    Following by Bloglovin'!

    Heather
    Bloodthirsty Muses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Thank you for stopping by and following my blog H.A.

      Delete
  3. I do love the Hunger Games movies! The books were awesome too...that series just doesn't disappoint, either way. I read the first Maze Runner book and didn't really like it. The movie was okay...my husband enjoyed it a lot though. My opinion is definitely in the minority, so many people love the books and movies! New follower on Bloglovin'! You can check out my FF post HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog Jaime.

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen The Maze Runner yet, but I agree that The Hunger Games movies were well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes THG is by far my favorite book/movie ever I just love both equally. Thank you for stopping by my #FFF Charlie.

      Delete
  5. Interesting book choices. I'm not a Hunger Games Fan and I haven't heard of Maze runner. So I'll have to check it out. Following on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  6. I really need to watch the Hunger Games movie! Here’s my FF!

    Following you through Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my #FFF Ronyell.

      Delete
  7. I haven't seen the Maze Runner yet but I really need too. The Hunger Games is really good, I put it on my Feature Follow too.
    Rachel (new Twitter Follower)
    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh The Maze Runner movies are amazing! Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog Rachel.

      Delete
  8. The Hunger Game movies were well done, I thought. Although I think the final two could have been done a bit better. I like to see covers on posts too, and so try to always include them in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen or read The Maze Runner. I should. My husband devoured the books. I know lots of people who loved them.

    ReplyDelete