Teaser Tuesday #24: Romancing the Nerd by Leah Rae Miller

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Books And A Beat Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
 Romancing the Nerd
 
By Leah Rae Miller
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teasers:
 
 
Teaser #1
 
A drop of Blood hits the gym floor, and I've never felt more shitty in my entire life. Zelda and I have some things between us, sure, but those things have never included bodily harm.
 
Pg. 9
 
 
 
Teaser #2
 
"Asshole! Get off me!" Her voice s high pitched, distressed, which makes my gut twist. And the tears cascading from her big, pretty hazel eyes make me want to fall to my knees and grovel for forgiveness.
 
Pg. 10
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! What's going on? I'm curious.
    My Tuesday post features a contemporary romance: GRIFF MONTGOMERY, QUARTERBACK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't want to spoil it for anybody but I really did love and enjoyed this book so much, it really is a very cute and adorable book. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete