Teaser Tuesday #18: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4)
 
By Marissa Meyer
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teasers:
 
 
Teaser #1
 
"I am sorry, Your Majesty," the man said. "My family and I have served you for generations. I'm a janitor at the med-clinic and I'd heard rumors ... It was none of my business, so I never cared, I never listened. But ... when my son was born a shell ..." He whimpered. "He is my son."
 
Pg 5
 
 
 
 
 
Teaser #2
 
The court began to stir, their vibrant clothes fluttering. This trail had gone on to long. They were growing bored.
 
Pg 7
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a really fantastic book just finished it on Wed now I am waiting for Stars Above to come out!. I have it on hold from the library so I can't wait to get my grabbing hands on it when it comes out! Thank you for stopping at my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds interesting. Here's my teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-19e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was an Fantastic book! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete