O.W.L.s Magical Readathon TBR 2020

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Finally I've been waiting for a whole year to get ready for the O.W.L.s Magical Readathon that is hosted by an amazing booktuber G @ The Book Roast. This is the third year for the O.W.L.s Magical Readathon happening and this year will be my first year that I will be joining in this readathon and I am extremely excited joining this year in O.W.L.s Magical Readathon. Now this is an Harry Potter Theme Readathon for the whole month of April. I think this is the perfect time for an amazing readathon happening after what it is going on in the world right now.  Now if you want to join and find more info about O.W.L.s Magical Readathon please go Here or Here





My O.W.L. Career's Pick Is:






I am also taking a seminar for Magical Shop Management because a wandmaker always needs to own their own store to sell their wands at. In order to past my O.W.L. and become an Wandmaker &  Magical Shop Management I have to read five books total that has specific prompts to be an Wandmaker & Magical Shop Management which I will list the books and prompts down below. 


1. Ancient Runes: Heart Rune: Heart on the cover or in the title.




2. Arithmancy: Magical qualities of number 2: balance/opposites read something outside of your favorite genre.




3. Care of Magical Creatures: Hippogriffs: Creatures with a beak on the cover.




4. Charms: Lumos Maxima: White Cover.





5. Herbology: Mimbulus Mimbletonia: Title Starts with an M.




Now I can't wait until this Wednesday to start to read my books for this amazing Harry Potter Theme Readathon. Much blessing to everybody and Stay Safe to all!



16 comments:

  1. Good luck! I’m doing this readathon too. I’m going to be a curse breaker.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Good Luck to you to my friend, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right I just love this readathon already, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. Good luck. Great time to participate in a readathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true it is a great time to do this fun readathon, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  4. This is one cool challenge and some of those books are on my TBR (or look like they should be).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it is an amazing readathon that I really wanted to participate this year,thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy reading! I’m doing the Mage of the Visual Arts Career

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy reading to you too, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. Good luck. I hope you enjoy all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  9. these look good. and i will add them to my tbr.. (Groan!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. More tempting books. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete