Guilty Reader Book Tag-Weekend Book Tag Day #13

Saturday, March 23, 2019




Hello my lovely friends ahh yes the weekend book tag is finally here again. I decided to do the  Guilty Reader Book Tag where I found it at the Adventures Of A Bookish Girl book blog but the orginal creater of this tag is by a booktuber named  ReadLikeWildfire but I think she has already taken down the orginal video of this fun tag. Please do check out this fun book tag at this book blog it was a lot of fun to do.



Now Here We Go!


1. Have you ever regifted a book you’ve been given?

Yes I have if it is a book that I have a double or a book that I know I won't read I regift them to my penpal.




2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?

No I haven't I am always honest to my friends and family members who are readers about book that I haven't read yet.



3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?

No I have always returned books that I always borrowed from family members who are readers like me and let me borrow their books so I can read them. I always think it is really rude if you don't returned a book to anybody who let you borrowed their book to read.



4. Have you ever read a series out of order?

Now If the book series are campanion or stand-alones books part of the book series than yes I have read them out of order, but if the book series has a plot that continues on the next book that is part of the book seires than No I have not read a series out of order. 



5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?

No  I have not spoil any books for anybody I try to be spoiler free in my book reviews on both my book blogs.



6. Have you ever dog eared a book?

Yes I am very guilty about dog eared my books  I know it really is a horrible pet peeves of mines that I always do but I only dog eared books that are soley my books. I don't do it on books that are not mine.



7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?

No I haven't I always carry a physical book or my kindle with me and I am always reading so nobody has never ask me if I don't own a book, because they will always see me carry a book or an e-reader with me.



8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?

No I haven't I do not lie about being a reader to anybody because I absolutely love being an reader.



9. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?

Yes I have skip to the end with some books when I am very curious about how the book is going to end and that I have to find how the book is going to end.



10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?

No I have never bad mouthed about books that I like I am always honest with my reviews about books that I really like.





I tag anybody who wants to do this awesome and fun bookish tag!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I’m guilty of the first one. People learn that I love books, and they think that means I love EVERY book. I appreciate the gifts, but I’ve definitely re-gifted a few without reading them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol me too, thank you so much for stopping by my blog AJ. :)

      Delete
  2. I do not understand the hatred for dog earing. I don't dog ear but if someone does it am not going to freak out. It is alright it is just paper, right? People should chill.


    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true thank you so much I totally agree with you Gayathri, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete