Book Blogger Hop #77

Friday, July 6, 2018




Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer






If you were stranded on a deserted island, which ONE book could you not live without? (submitted by Megan @ Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest







This is a really hard question's because there are a ton's of books that I would love to take on a deserted island, but if it is just one book that I can not live without. I have to pick is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Twilight or the whole series even will always have a special place in my heart, because that is the first book that got me starting to read books from the very beginning! Twilight is a very special book to me for that specific reason.











6 comments:

  1. That's a good choice! I think choosing one that's really meaningful is a really good idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes The Twilight Saga will always have a special place in my heart, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Katherine.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Ronyell.

      Delete
  3. I remember when Twilight first came out, I devoured it. =) I'm glad I read it when I did because I enjoyed it so much. I'm glad it was meaningful for you. Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I am absolutely happy and glad I read the Twilight Saga when it first came out as well,thank you so much for stopping by my blog Lonna.

      Delete