Book Blogger Hop #70

Friday, March 30, 2018

 
Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer
How many book clubs do you belong to? If you do belong to an in-person book club, do you have meetings in the day or evening? Do you meet at someone's house or meet at a local restaurant or coffee house?  (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
I am only in a few online book clubs but I am not in any in-person book club and I can't create my own book club neither. Because I don't have the time for it and it is also a huge commitment that I am not ready for it yet. Maybe one day I will create my own book club. 
 How About You? 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Book clubs are a big commitment. I would assume it's also hard to get everyone to agree one a book, but maybe that's just me.

    Have a great weekend Kati! :)

    My Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I totally agree with you to if anybody would agree to read in one book. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Heather.

      Delete