Book Blogger Hop #56

Friday, September 8, 2017





Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

Have you ever bought a book because you liked its cover art? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)



My Answer:

Quite honestly I do love a very beautiful book cover, but I actually read the synopsis first and dig a little deeper on goodreads on what is the book is about. Before a bay a book now if the synopsis and on what I learn about the book intrigued me so. Than I do  buy the book. So the answer to this week question would be for me is a no, I don't buy a book if I really liked the cover art. 



How About You? 

7 comments:

  1. Same here. The cover might draw my attention, but the rest has to interest me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I have to be totally intrigued and interested in the book to catch my attention, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicki.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing.

    The answers seem equal for Yes and No.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is more of a yes or no answer, but I choose no because I don't buy a book by its cover alone. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Elizabeth.

      Delete
  3. Guilty of cover buying, for sure.

    ReplyDelete