Book Blogger Hop #51

Friday, July 28, 2017





Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

 Do you read tie-in novels to movies or television series? If so, which ones? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)



My Answer:

Ohh I absolutely love this question I have read a lot of tie-in novels to movies and television series. I will try too list all of them down below. But beware it is going to be a long list. lol :D

1. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer / seen and own all the movies.

2. The Hungar Game Trilogy by Suzanne Collins / seen and own all the movies.

3. The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth / seen and own all the movies that came out.

4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn / seen and own the movie.

5. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner / seen and own all the movies the came out.

6. City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare / I only saw and own the movie, I haven't seen the tv series yet.

7. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling / seen but sadly don't own any movies yet.

8. The Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy by  E.L. James / seen and own all the movies that came out.

9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman / seen but don't own. 

10. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones  / seen but don't own.

11. Confess by Colleen Hoover / seen but don't own.

These are all the books too movie or tv series that I have read and seen that I can think of as of right now. I am probably missing a few but I will probably add them later on. 


 How About You?
  




3 comments:

  1. I think a few of us interpreted this question in different ways this week. I love your list, but I read tie-ins as those books that stem from movies/TV shows rather than movies/TV shows that started life as books. In the former category, I've read a handful, but only when I loved the film/TV show and wanted to collect merchandise relating to it as I generally don't find tie-ins that well written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I interpreted it the same way as you, Nicki! :)

      Delete
    2. Ahh yes I totally interpreted this question in different way, but thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicki and Erica.

      Delete