Can't-Wait Wednesday #16: Solace Island (Solace Island, #1) by Meg Tilly

Wednesday, October 3, 2018



When I first started book blogging back in 2015 I starting to participate in  “Waiting On Wednesday”  that was a weekly meme that was originally created by Breaking The Spine.  Unfortunately Breaking the Spine is no longer hosting so I’m now linking my posts up to Wishful Endings Can’t Wait Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop over, link up and check out what books everyone else is waiting for.





  Here Is My Can't Wait Wednesday Pick For This Week:


Title: Solace Island

Series: Solace Island, #1

Author: Meg Tilly

Genre: Adult, Romance, Suspense

Publication Date: November 6th 2018, by Berkley 








A contemporary novel with a strong suspense element from Oscar-nominated actress Meg Tilly set on a peaceful island village in the Pacific Northwest.

Dumped on the eve of her wedding and looking for a quiet place to lick her emotional wounds, Maggie Harris joins her sister on Solace Island, where she hopes to recover from the stunning betrayal. At first, Maggie resists Eve's impassioned argument about relocating permanently so the sisters can open their own local bakery. What she definitely doesn't need on her road to recovery are Eve's efforts to fix her up with their mysterious and alluring neighbor, Luke Benson--even if he is incredibly handsome and desirable.

Just as Maggie starts to get comfortable in her new surroundings, a car tries to run her down in the middle of the street. If it weren't for Luke's extremely quick reflexes, Maggie could have been killed, leading her to wonder just who exactly Luke Benson really is...

Luke thought he'd left the violence of the high risk security world behind. But he can't stand by while Maggie's life is threatened. Luke will do anything to keep her safe--even moving Maggie and her sister into his house with its state-of-the-art security features. But with the secrets between them and an unknown threat stalking her heels, Luke will have to think fast to prove to Maggie that she can trust him with her life--and with her heart.





I have already an e-arc of this book and I can't wait to start it really soon, I really do love a really good romance and suspense book as well and this one looks and sounds like it won't disappoint me at all!









29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy this book as well when you get the chance to read it Catherine, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW.

      Delete
  2. Ooh this does sound good and suspenseful. Love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I absolutely love the cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW.

      Delete
  3. I have this one, too, and I am so excited about it! I didn’t know Meg Tilly wrote books! I hope we both enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I am really excited to read as well, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Jennifer.

      Delete
  4. I have an e-arc too and admit I'm curious because of the author. I think her sister writes as well. Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited and can't wait to read this book soon I also hope we both enjoy this book as well, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Barb.

      Delete
  5. I am looking forward to this one too! It sounds so good. I hope we both love it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this one looks and sounds absolutely amazing I can't wait to read it soon, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW.

      Delete
  6. I didn't know Meg Tilly wrote a book. It sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either but it does looks and sounds absolutely amazing, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW.

      Delete
  7. I've not heard of it before. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the book cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW my friend.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I so can't wait to read this book it looks and sounds absolutely amazing plus it will be the first book I am going to read by Meg Tilly too. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW my friend.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I know right I am really excited to read this book soon, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Jo.

      Delete
  10. This sounds like the perfect winter weekend read. I am adding to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure does sounds like a great winter read as well, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW my friend.

      Delete
  11. Ooh, I love romantic suspense! The cover looks amazing. Thanks for introducing me to this :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and I absolutely love the book cover as well, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW my friend.

      Delete
  12. This is a new one to me. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW my friend.

      Delete
  13. This sounds good! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I can't wait to read this book soon! Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Amanda.

      Delete
  14. This sounds good. Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Shellen.

      Delete
  15. Yes it sure does sounds like an intense read, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW Ronyell.

    ReplyDelete