Book Blogger Hop #59

Friday, September 29, 2017





Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer



This Week Question:

Have you ever slept with a favorite, beloved book under your pillow, or cradled in your arms? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)



My Answer:

I actually hug and cradle a beloved and favorite book of mine's in my arms all the time when I finish reading it, but I never ever slept with a favorite book under my pillow. I would get really scared or worried that my favorite book would get damaged somehow if I sleep with it under my pillow.

How About You? 



6 comments:

  1. I think that would be my fear too--that I might damage the book if I slept with it. I would never sleep with a book on purpose for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I am glad I am not the only who has the fear as well, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I hug and cradle my favorite books too! Great answer!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love to hug and cradle a favorite books of mine when I finish reading it, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Ronyell.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yea it just one of my fears to damage a favorite book of mine when I am sleeping, thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Nicki.

      Delete