Featured & Follow Friday #42 & Book Blogger Hop #15

Friday, September 2, 2016






THE FUTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS.




Post Prompt:

Spell out your blog name with book titles (Beginning letter of 1 book representing 1 letter of the blog name)




My Answer:

K - Kisses From Hell by Multiple Authors

A - Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows

T -  Ten by Gretchen McNeil

I - Ignite Me ( Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi

S - Shadowland (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel



B - Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles #4) by Alyxandra Harvey

O - Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

O - Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Arementrout

K - Kiss Of Steel (London Steampunk #1) Bec McMaster

A - Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

H - He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker

O - Officer Off Limits (Line Of Duty #3) by Tessa Bailey

L - Lost Girls (Drake Chronicles, #0.5) by Alyxandra Hravey

I - Infinite (Newsoul, #3) by Jodi Meadows

C - Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Cassandra Clare



R - Replica (Replica, #1) by Jenna Black

A - Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3) by Amanda Hocking

M - Mystic (Soul Seekers, #3) by Alyson Noel

B - Breaking Down (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer

L - Landline by Rainbow Rowell

I - If You're Lucky by Yvonne Prinz

N - Nothing But Blue by Lisa Jahn - Clough

G - Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore 



R - Reign Of Shadows (Reign Of Shadows, #1) by Sophie Jordan

E  Eternal Kiss (Mark Of The Vampire, #2) by Laura Wright

V - Virgin (Cast Star Chronicles, #7) by Cheryl Brookes

I - Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth

E - Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard

W - Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3) by Kathleen Peacock

S - Son (The Giver Quartet, #4) by Lois Lowry






Book Blogger Hop









Book Blogger Hop Hosted by Billy B. at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer





This Week Question:

Do you have books stacked in every room of your house or are you strictly a believer that books belong on bookshelves?     




My Answer:

No I don't have books stacked in ever room I have them on my bookshelves. I don't now if I am strict believer on books belonging on bookshelves only, because I don't have thousands of books too have around my house. That's way I have my kindle for lol ;D




EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AS WELL:



16 comments:

  1. Hi Kati! Lovely idea on Feature and Follow! Like your spell out too. I have bookshelves in 4 rooms of my house and I STILL manage to have books scattered all over the place... You can read more about that on: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/friday-meets-another-one-down-drain.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Mareli!

      Delete
  2. I love your spell out post...very clever. I may try that. :)

    Welcome to The Book Blogger Hop.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it took me like an hour to spell out that post. lol hehe ;D Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Elizabeth.

      Delete
  3. Love this list. :) Thanks for putting new books on here I haven't heard of yet. New follower via Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome it took me at least an hour to post it. haha lol :D Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog Sab.

      Delete
  4. Wow! You had a lot to spell out. Great job. Following on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes took me a lease an hour too post it too! lol :D Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  5. In general I believe in bookcases but something happened in the last couple of years and my books have multiplied when I wasn't looking and now they don't all fit! I'd love to have them all in bookcases though. One day I'll have a room just full of bookcases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have all of mine in bookcases as well, but I know one day I am going to get more books and they are going to be everywhere in my apt! haha lol :D Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Katherine.

      Delete
  6. As long as my blog name is, I imagine it would look similar to yours. Haha. What great fun, using your titles to fit each letter in your blog name.

    I almost said something similar about having an e-reader, but I didn't. I agree though! They are a great place to fit in a lot of books without taking up shelf space. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it took me a least an hour to post book with my blog name it was really hard. lol haha :D IKR about the e-reader I just love using my kindle fire. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  7. I keep my shelves semi-clean with my kindle as well -- although I will always have stacks on my physical bookshelf. I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too its just part of being a book lover I guess. haha lol :D Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Whitney.

      Delete
  8. E-readers make it easier to keep up with the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you 100%. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog David.

      Delete