Teaser Tuesday #33: Freedom's Child by Jax Miller

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Books And A Beat Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.





 Freedom's Child

By Jax Miller





My Teasers:


"Well, you keep making is come out here like this," says one of them.

"It was an accident." I shrug as I get out of the car.

"Trying to blind a man with tabasco sauce was an accident?"

Pg. 7



"I'm going to be frank with you Nessa." She sighed. "A lot of this is out of my hands." She slid a piece of paper  over me, one with my signature on the bottom. "The second you signed this, you made it damn near impossible to ever get those kids back, even if you had nothing to do with it." But I remembered the choice being taken out of my hands when I was facing a life term, the way they said that it what was best for them since I'd be rotting the rest of my life away in prison. And if that were the case, they'd be right. But I wasn't rotten in prison, not anymore. "Nessa this can take years. And even then the chances are slim."

Pg. 63-64




What Are Your Teasers For This Week?



No comments:

Post a Comment