"Waiting On" Wednesday #27: Dangerously Charming: A Broken Riders Novel (Broken Riders #1) by Deborah Blake

Wednesday, March 2, 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating
 


 


What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 




Here Is My WOW  Pick For This Week:
 
 
 Dangerously Charming: A Broken Riders Novel (Broken Riders #1)
 
By Deborah Blake
 
Publication Date: October 4th 2016 by Berkley
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Riders are three immortal brothers who protect the mythical Baba Yagas. But their time serving the witches has ended—and their new destinies are just beginning... 
Ever since a near-fatal mistake stripped Mikhail Day and his brothers of their calling to be Riders, Day has hidden from his shame and his new, mortal life in a remote cabin in the Adirondack mountains. But when a desperate young woman appears on his doorstep, he cannot resist helping her—and cannot deny how strongly he’s drawn to her...

For generations, women in Jenna Quinlan’s family have been cursed to give up their first born child to the vengeful fairy Zilya. When Jenna finds herself unexpectedly pregnant, she is determined to break her family’s curse and keep her baby, even if it means teaming up with a mysterious and charismatic man with demons of his own...

To unravel the curse, Jenna and Day will have to travel deep into the Otherworld. But the biggest challenge of the journey might not be solving an ancient puzzle but learning to heal their own broken hearts...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been dying to read a book that is about the witch  Baba Yaga. I have only read one book with reference of Baba Yaga and I really love and enjoyed it. Plus I heard great reviews about  Deborah Blake Baba Yaga books. This one is in the same world of her Baba Yaga books so I most definitely want to check out this book as well along with her Baba Yaga series, This one really looks and sounds amazing and right up my alley!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 

8 comments:

  1. This one is new to me. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    Check our WOW

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :D

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of this book! I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it, Katiria. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa! :D

      Delete
  3. This isn't really my type of read, but I hope you get to read it soon. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know this was in the works. I own the Baba Yaga series so I will have to make sure to check this book out as well.

    ReplyDelete