Teaser Tuesday #22: Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Books And A Beat Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
 
 Dangerous Lies
 
By Becca Fitzpatrick
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Teasers:
 
 
Teaser #1
 
I tried not to cry as I nestled my face into the warm curve of Reed's neck. My mind absorbed every detail, carefully retaining this moment so I could play it back for a long, long time after they took me away. 
 
Pg. 1
 
 
 
 
Teaser #2
 
Stella Gordon. Stell-a, Stell-a, Stell-a. I repeated the new name in my head until the syllables locked together. I hated the name.
 
Pg. 6 
 
 
 
 
 
What Are Your Teasers For This Week?
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about who is taking her away -- and where she's going! Great teaser.
    My Tuesday post features THE ALL-GIRL FILLING STATION’S LAST REUNION by Fannie Flagg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't want to say because it really is spoiler but I will say she is in witness protection program. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

      Delete