Thanksgiving Break!

Saturday, November 17, 2018








Can you believe that Thanksgiving is already this week coming up wow how times fly by so quickly, Sorry to everybody there is no Weekend Book Tag Day today with the Thanksgiving holiday coming up so quick I am going to take a small break starting today will technically it starts this Tuesday. Because This Tuesday I and my pup will be leaving to go to my parent's house for this year Thanksgiving Holidays which I can't wait because I missed last year going over to my family house Thanksgiving Holiday Dinner because of my Achilles Heel surgery that I had done last year so I was stuck at my parents home recover from that surgery last year, but this year I am so ready to go out to my family Thanksgiving Holiday Dinner. Don't worry I will still post some stuff here and there until this Tuesday and I will still be posted and catching up on commenting  on Book Bloggers Group  on Facebook which by the way you should check out that Facebook group out it really is an amazing and very supportive facebook group that I totally love and adore following that Facebook group so much.  Don't worry I will be back next Sunday! Before I go I want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday and have a great, wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday as well.



  


10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving enjoy your break.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours - I am sooo not ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Canadian and I'm taking Thursday off to watch the football games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK but happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful holiday, enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete