Spotlight: Aphrodite's Tears by Hannah Fielding

Saturday, November 17, 2018



Hello, my friends today I am doing a spotlight on Aphrodite's Tears by Hannah Fielding I hope you enjoy the spotlight!







Title: Aphrodite's Tears

By  Hannah Fielding 

Genre: Adult, Romance

Publication Date: April 12th, 2018 by London Wall Publishing







In ancient Greece, one of the twelve labours of Heracles was to bring back a golden apple from the Garden of Hesperides. To archaeologist Oriel Anderson, joining a team of Greek divers on the island of Helios seems like the golden apple of her dreams. Yet the dream becomes a nightmare when she meets the devilish owner of the island, Damian Lekkas. In shocked recognition, she is flooded with the memory of a romantic night in a stranger’s arms, six summers ago. A very different man stands before her now, and Oriel senses that the sardonic Greek autocrat is hell-bent on playing a cat and mouse game with her.
As they cross swords and passions mount, Oriel is aware that malevolent eyes watch her from the shadows. Dark rumors are whispered about the Lekkas family. What dangers lie in Helios, a bewitching land where ancient rituals are still enacted to appease the gods, young men risk their lives in the treacherous depths of the Ionian Sea, and the volatile earth can erupt at any moment? Will Oriel find the hidden treasures she seeks? Or will Damian’s tragic past catch up with them, threatening to engulf them both?








Author Hannah Fielding 



Hannah Fielding is an incurable romantic. The seeds for her writing career were sown in early childhood, spent in Egypt when she came to an agreement with her governess Zula: for each fairy story Zula told, Hannah would invent and relate one of her own. Years later – following a degree in French literature, several years of traveling in Europe, falling in love with an Englishman, the arrival of two beautiful children and a career in property development – Hannah decided after so many years of yearning to write that the time was now. Today, she lives the dream: writing full time at her homes in Kent, England, and the South of France, where she dreams up romances overlooking breath-taking views of the Mediterranean.

To date, Hannah has published six novels: Burning Embers, ‘romance like Hollywood used to make’, set in Kenya; The Echoes of Love, ‘an epic love story that is beautifully told’ set in Italy; the Andalucian Nights trilogy (Indiscretion, Masquerade and Legacy), set in sultry Spain; and Aphrodite’s Tears, set on the Greek islands, which won the Romance categories at the 2018 International Book Awards, National Indie Excellence Awards, American Fiction Awards and Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards.











Thank you very much for the opportunity to showcase my book. :)

14 comments:

  1. I am not really a fan of Greek mythology. However, I can always try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jenn.

      Delete
  2. I tend to get my Greek myths confused, but the lessons continue to be relevant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I absolutely love Greek myths in books I think the stories are really amazing, thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  3. I love Greek mythology. Might give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah Fielding really is an amazing author I read her other books and I absolutely loved and enjoyed them so much, thank you so much for stopping by my blog Jo.

      Delete
  4. I enjoy books based on Greek mythology. Thanks for sharing.
    Gemma @ www.gemmasbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Gemma.

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty cover on this book. I haven't read a book based on Greek Mythology in forever, I'll have to check this one out.

    Also, I love your section headers! The flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I absolutely love the book cover as well and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Anna.

      Delete
  6. Great spotlight, not heard of the book until now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you so much for stopping by my blog my friend.

      Delete
  7. I love reading about Greek mythology so this looks like a read I'd enjoy, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you so much for stopping by my blog Melissa.

      Delete